By Dennis R. Jenkins, Brian Rogers
The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, subsonic, jet-powered strategic bomber. The B-52 used to be designed and outfitted via Boeing, which has endured to supply help and improvements. it's been operated by means of the U.S. Air strength (USAF) because the Nineteen Fifties. The bomber is in a position to sporting as much as 70,000 kilos (32,000 kg) of guns.
Read Online or Download Boeing B-52G/H Stratofortress PDF
Best military technology books
The united states Navy's first post-war open ocean patrol bomber, the P2V served during the chilly warfare and into the twenty first Century. a hundred Black & White images, dozens of line drawings, 3 complete colour conceal work & 10 colour profiles. 50 pages.
After WWII, large quantities of surplus US army plane have been exported to allies all over the global. The B-26 Invader is a kind of planes that came upon a brand new hire on lifestyles after US army use. principally exported to nations in Latin the USA together with Colombia, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Honduras, the B-26 Invader observed broad use by way of the French in Indochina and Algeria and through Portugal in Africa.
This quantity provides for the 1st time a scientific and entire therapy of know-how that's serious to the improvement of potent gun structures. fabric is incorporated that's heavily linked with the launching of projectiles from weapons yet isn't ordinarily integrated in remedies of gun inside ballistics.
- Justice in the Balkans: Prosecuting War Crimes in the Hague Tribunal (Chicago Series in Law and Society)
- Trucks of the Wehrmacht (German Vehicles in World War II S)
- Battleground Lebanon
- Seeding the Heart
- Computer Assisted Exercises and Training: A Reference Guide
- Improving the Defense Finance and Accounting Service's Interactions with It's Customers
Extra resources for Boeing B-52G/H Stratofortress
AIR BRAKE LEVER 3. AUTOPILOT TURN AND PITCH CONTROLLER 4. AUTOPILOT SWITCH PANEL 5. CROSSWIND CRAB CONTROL KNOW 6. LANDING LIGHTS PANEL 7. LATERAL TRIM CUTOUT SWITCH B. STABILIZER TRIM CUTOUT SWITCH 9. STABILIZER TRIM WHEEL AND INDICATOR 10. THROTILES 11. THROTILE BRAKE LEVER 12. PARKING BRAKE LEVER 13. AIR CONDITIONING PANEL 14. DRAG CHUTE LEVER 15. WARNING HORN SHUTOFF BUTION (BEHINE) 16. WING FLAP LEVER 17. NAVIGATION SYSTEM SELECT PANEL lB. TERRAIN DISPLAY CONTROL PANEL 19. EMERGENCY ALARM MONITOR LIGHT 20.
The wrap cowl covers the fan and compressor stages of the engine as well as the fan bypass ducts. Fan bypass air is discharged axially out the bypass ducts over the surface of the afterbody cowling. Also on the forward cowl area are eight auxiliary air inlet doors (sometimes called suck-in doors), provided to assist in allowing ample airflow across the compressor inlet. These doors are springloaded to the closed posi· B-52H-170-BW, 61-025, of 28th BW at Ellsworth, October 1985. Lower section of #8 engine wrap cow/ is removed for maintenance.
14. 15. SPARE BULB CONTAINER ESCAPE ROPE CONTAINER GUNNER'S DOMELIGHT HOT CUP FCS MANUAL CONTROL HANDLE UNIT 16. CABIN TEMPERATURE SENSOR BAFFLE 17. GUNNER'S MICROPHONE FOOT SWITCH 17A. CHAFF DEATIVATE SWITCH 18. FCS CONTROL-INDICATOR PANEL 19. GUNNER'S INTERPHONE CONTROL PANELS 20. AIR OUTLET KNOBS AND AUXILIARY HEAT KNOB B-52H CREW BUNK 1. PERISCOPIC SEXTANT MOUNT 2. DITCHING-CRASH LANDING HAMMOCK ATTACHMENT SHACKLE 3. ECM CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL 4. ESCAPE ROPE CONTAINER 5. BATTLE DRESSING KIT Less AA 6.