By Carolin Loos
Carolin bogs introduces novel techniques for the research of single-cell facts. either techniques can be utilized to review mobile heterogeneity and hence improve a holistic realizing of organic methods. the 1st approach, ODE limited combination modeling, allows the id of subpopulation buildings and assets of variability in single-cell photograph facts. the second one process estimates parameters of single-cell time-lapse information utilizing approximate Bayesian computation and is ready to make the most the temporal cross-correlation of the knowledge in addition to lineage information.
Read Online or Download Analysis of Single-Cell Data. ODE Constrained Mixture Modeling and Approximate Bayesian Computation PDF
Similar analysis books
Designed particularly with revision in brain, the CIM Revision playing cards supply concise, but basic info to help scholars in passing the CIM tests as simply as attainable. a transparent, conscientiously established format aids the training procedure and guarantees the main issues are lined in a succinct and obtainable demeanour.
This e-book is a transparent and easy advisor to research of variance, the spine of experimental examine. it's going to assist you to interpret statistical effects and translate them into prose that would in actual fact inform your viewers what your info is asserting. that can assist you get to grips with the ideas utilized in research of variance, there are many end-of-chapter perform issues of instructed solutions.
- Trace Analysis with Microcolumn Liquid Chromatgraphy (Chromatographic Science)
- Tongue Image Analysis
- Fundamentals of Spectrum Analysis
- Document Analysis Systems VI: 6th International Workshop, DAS 2004, Florence, Italy, September 8 - 10, 2004. Proceedings
- Isixhosa tonology: An optimal domains theory analysis (LINCOM studies in African linguistics)
Additional resources for Analysis of Single-Cell Data. ODE Constrained Mixture Modeling and Approximate Bayesian Computation
2009) already showed for some processes that measurements at less time points are needed to obtain identiﬁable parameters if second order moments are measured besides the means. 1 conc. 1 conc. 1 ) 1 ME RRE true param. 8: Results for Scenario 1. (A) Fitted data of the optimal model MH2,1 using ODE-MMs with MEs. (B, C) Comparison of proﬁle likelihoods for ODEMMs with RREs (red line) and MEs (dotted dark red line) for diﬀerent numbers of measurements. (B) For the case of 7 time points, almost no diﬀerence can be detected between the proﬁles.
7) The entries of Γ are incorporated in the parameter vector. The moments of the measurand without measurement noise are denoted by my = (my,1 , . . , my,d ) and Cy and can be calculated from x. 2 Multivariate Mixture of Normal and Log-Normal Distributions In this thesis we focus on the mixture of d-dimensional multivariate normal distributions N (y|μ, Σ) = 1 1 1 d (2π) 2 det (Σ) 2 e− 2 (y−μ) T Σ−1 (y−μ) , and multivariate log-normal distributions logN (y|μ, Σ) = 1 d 2 (2π) det (Σ) with mixture parameters ϕ = (μ, Σ).
Wsmax As 0 ≤ eqs −qsmax ≤ 1 the reformulation gives better numerical properties than the direct computation of log(p), which gets unstable for p close to 0. 4 Simultaneous Analysis of Multivariate Measurements with Hs such that ps H s = dws dps dws ps = ps + ws . 8) This is again unstable for p close to 0 and needs to be reformulated. Using ps ns j=1 wj pj ps psmax ns pj j=1 wj psmax = eqs −qsmax = ns qj −qsmax j=1 wj e , we obtain d log(p) = dθ ns 1 ns qj −qsmax j=1 wj e s=1 Example (Normal Distribution).