By Roland Backhouse (auth.), Charles Rattray, Savitri Maharaj, Carron Shankland (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the tenth overseas convention on Algebraic technique and software program know-how, AMAST 2004, held in Stirling, Scotland, united kingdom in July 2004.
The 35 revised complete papers offered including abstracts of five invited talks and an invited paper have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from sixty three submissions. one of the themes coated are all present concerns in formal equipment on the topic of algebraic methods to software program engineering together with summary info varieties, procedure algebras, algebraic specification, version checking, abstraction, refinement, version checking, country machines, rewriting, Kleene algebra, programming common sense, and so forth.
Read Online or Download Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology: 10th International Conference, AMAST 2004, Stirling, Scotland, UK, July 12-16, 2004. Proceedings PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
This ebook comprises the papers provided on the ninth foreign Workshop on box ProgrammableLogic and functions (FPL’99), hosted via the college of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland, August 30 – September 1, 1999. FPL’99 is the 9th within the sequence of annual FPL workshops. The FPL’99 programme committee has been lucky to have bought numerous fine quality papers addressing a variety of issues.
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the seventh overseas convention on good judgment Programming and Nonmonotonic Reasoning, LPNMR 2004, held in fortress Lauderdale, Florida, united states in January 2004. The 24 revised complete papers provided including eight procedure descriptions have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen for presentation.
- Security and Privacy in Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks: Third European Workshop, ESAS 2006, Hamburg, Germany, September 20-21, 2006, Revised Selected Papers
- Few-Body Problems in Physics: Proceedings of the 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference
- Virtual Worlds: Second International Conference, VW 2000 Paris, France, July 5–7, 2000 Proceedings
- International Conference Transformation Groups (abstracts of talks)
- Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems: 4th IFIP WG6.1 International Conference, DAIS 2003, Paris, France, November 17-21, 2003. Proceedings
Additional resources for Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology: 10th International Conference, AMAST 2004, Stirling, Scotland, UK, July 12-16, 2004. Proceedings
8. W. van der Hoek, B. -J. Ch. Meyer, An Integrated Modal Approach to Rational Agents, in: Foundations of Rational Agency (M. Wooldridge & A. ), Applied Logic Series 14, Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1998, pp. 133–168. 9. R. J. Wooldridge, Agent technology: Foundations, Applications, and Markets, Springer, Berlin, 1997. 10. F Moreira, R. H. Bordini, Operational Semantics of Speech-Act Based Communication in AgentSpeak, in: Proc. EUMAS 2003 (M. d’Inverno, C. Sierra & F. ), Oxford, 2003. 11. A. Omicini, A. Ricci & M.
Rattray et al. ): AMAST 2004, LNCS 3116, p. 20, 2004. O. nl/sos This abstract provides some background information about the electronic voting experiment that is planned in the Netherlands for the European Elections of 2004, and about our own involvement in the infrastructure for this experiment. The talk will elaborate further about the computer security issues involved, especially with respect to the use of formal methods for vote counting software. Remote Voting Since the late 1990s voting in the Netherlands proceeds largely via voting machines.
XML constraint lan- 40 Michael Benedikt and Glenn Bruns guages have evolved from DTDs, which express purely structural properties, to XML Schema , which extends DTDs with further structural features as well as the key and foreign key constraints of . Yet more expressive languages  include both structural and data-oriented features.  presents integrity constraint algorithms for a subset of XML Schema dealing only with the tree structure, not with data values. To our knowledge no work on incremental constraint checking for more expressive XML constraint languages exists.